- $35 registration will be charged at the time of registration.
- Monthly membership fee of $145 per month (for 30 min weekly lessons) will be automatically charged on the 1st of every month. We only accept credit cards or ACH payments. (higher amounts will be charged for longer lessons accordingly)
- Failed payments will result in immediate suspension of your lessons. Please contact our office as soon as possible to update any changes to your credit card/bank information to avoid suspension.
- Registration fee of $35 will be charged again if you withdraw from lessons (or your lessons were suspended) and re-register.
- Books/supplies must be purchased as required by your assigned teacher to best support the lessons and student progress.
- You are expected to attend your lesson at your weekly scheduled time. You will not be notified every week. Please arrive on time. Your lesson will end on time even if you arrive late to your lesson. Parents: Please arrive on time to pick up your child.
- Please follow our NSM calendar to check the days our school is closed. Our holidays and vacation dates do not coincide with any other public/private schools. Please pick up your copy of the calendar at the front desk. Our website calendar page is also available for you to follow. www.nutleymusic.com/calendar
- We will not reschedule a late-cancellation. We will make up lessons only if 24 hour notice was received by text or voicemail. Please refrain from cancelling too often. Please limit the number of cancellations.
- Repeated cancellation and no-shows will result in suspension of lessons. Please text us or call our front desk at (973) 667-7155 to notify us 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson time if you must miss your lesson. DO NOT USE EMAIL.
- Your assigned teacher will be present usually. However, in an event your teacher(s) must miss a day due to sickness or vacation, a substitute teacher will be scheduled without notice to ensure your schedule remains the same. One of our qualified faculty members will be the sub. You cannot refuse a substitute teacher unless you have a special case that requires other options for rescheduling. Please contact our office ASAP.
- If you need to withdraw from lessons, a withdrawal form must be submitted to our office prior to the 15th of the current month in order to stop lessons and discontinue auto-pay for the following month.
__Like us on Facebook and Instagram.
__Join “Sign Up Genius” for recitals and workshop sign ups.
__Ask the front desk or your teacher about Musical Ladder wristbands.
__Visit our website regularly for updates on our newsletter monthly.
__Text us (973)667-7155 to make sure you are receiving our text messages and group announcements.
__Purchase books/supplies to begin your lesson.
__Pick up a free NSM tote bag.
__Pick up the NSM Calendar at the front desk.
Click here for a pdf of this agreement.