Hello, parents and students,
We are super excited about our first student recital back since 2019 at Montclair State University!
To meet the standard for the facility and for our students’ performances, please consider the following:
- Dress code for performers is formal – i.e. no sneakers, jeans, sweatpants, etc.
- Please arrive 20+ minutes before your show time to allow the performers to prepare themselves and try out the piano on stage if time allows.
- We will sign you and your guests in as you enter the recital hall. There are no physical tickets. We will have a guest count per each student’s name.
- The student performers will be backstage in the green room during the recital. Parents may sit with them backstage if needed. Students are allowed to sit with the parents in the audience after their performance.
- Please do not bring guest children under 7 years of age. This will be along recital without any intermission/breaks. We require complete silence during performances to assure the performers will have the best environment to do their very best… Pictures are allowed without flash or sounds. Video taping is allowed. We will stream live on our Facebook page. Please stay seated during each performance.
- Awards and photos will be at the end of the recital. Please plan to stay until the end.
We look forward to seeing you at the event! Please contact me for any questions and thank you for your ongoing support for music education.
Director of Operations, Nutley School of Music (973) 667-7155 text or call.